AYABIE :3

AYABIE :3
Facebook oficial

marzo 21, 2013

Mensaje publicado por Taito.

"Nice to meet you.
I'm AYABIE's keyboardist, Taito.

Please let me say a few things.
I first met AYABIE last September,
during their ANSWER tour.

Because they were looking for a keyboardist, I had a meeting with all the members.
After that, we decided to try a session, and at the tour final rehearsal at EAST, I was able to play with them in two songs, "Niji"; and "season".
At that time, I remember thinking from the bottom of my heart that music is really fun.

Until now, as a support musician I've performed behind various artists, but I never felt any of those times were as fun as this. 
I was able to participate in the tour final, and after that for several sessions I was allowed to stand on the same stage as a support member.

For me to really become a member of the band, we had so many meetings over and over again to make sure the feeling was mutual.

As for myself, I really liked the music of AYABIE, and the members of AYABIE also had a thought towards me, so I really got the feeling that I was needed.

And now, as a member I can officially make this announcement.
It's such a sudden announcement, we must have really surprised all the fans.

I think everyone is having various thoughts, regarding AYABIE and regarding myself.

But I think I want to firmly catch everyone's feelings, and as the keyboardist of AYABIE I want to deliver wonderful music.

I will always, always treasure not only the band, but all of AYABIE's fans also.
From here on, please continue to treat the 5-member AYABIE well.

In any case, on March 19, we'll be waiting at Shibuya O-EAST!
I hope it becomes a fantastic time."
AYABIE Taito

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario